Many people from all over the world don't know much about Colombia as a tourist destination. Therefore they only think about the information they receive from the media, which unfortunately influence the image of the country in a negative way. However, there is so much more to know about Colombia than Guerrilla, Crime and drugs.
This website will show you that Colombia is a stunning tourist destination with many attractions and lots of cultural events. Here are some main resons why you should consider visiting the country.
- Nature: Colombia is one of the richest countries in biodiversity in the world
- Birdwatching Paradise: Colombia is the country with the most bird species in the world
- Music: Cali, 'The Salsa Capital of the World' invites you to celebrate every night
- Culture: Colombia has 6 main Regions with entirely different cultures
- People: Colombia's hospitality and service is first class
- Diverse scenery: Colombia has tropical rain forests, beaches, wetlands, volcanoes and even mountains with snow
- Costs: Excellent Service for a small price
- Events: Lots of festivals, Concerts and of course the 'Carnaval de Barranquilla'
- Food: Colombia's food varies from region to region and great restaurants are always nearby
- Relaxation: Natural Termal pools, Carribbean Beaches, Tropical Fruits and Fresh Coffee will make you feel relaxed
- Parque Nacional de Café
- La Cueva de Morgan
- Hacienda Venecia
- Catedral de Sal de Zipaquirá
- Parque Nacional Chingaza